Location: Exton, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
- Assist in taking customer telephone orders for deliveries, pickups, and service
- Review all equipment requests and propose solutions that suit the customer's requirements/needs
- Schedule drivers and organize dispatch of all equipment
- Arrange for all emergency field repairs
- Answer customer calls and review driver schedules in order to fulfill customer requests
- Assist Sales team as needed
- Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers
- Respond to all inbound calls in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner
- Oversee the application of appropriate DOT standards.
The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Technical knowledge of DOT/Federal Motor Carrier rules and regulations
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of construction or related equipment preferred
- Ability to utilize basic computer functions with Microsoft Windows and various software programs.