Location: Malvern, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
- Performs repairs on all types of Aerial Lifts and Material Handling Equipment to ensure proper working condition in repair shop and on job sites, when required.
- Performing safety inspections on equipment
- Repairing and maintaining high reach equipment, booms, scissor lifts and forklifts
- Conducting preventive maintenance when needed
- Effectively communicates equipment issues with customers and supervisor to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Cleaning work vehicles and work area, as necessary, to maintain a safe work environment.
- Adheres to all company, governmental and equipment related safety requirements.
- Performs other duties assigned by the manager.
- Order parts, return parts, and perform parts inventory.
- Documents equipment status before and after rental.
- Update, maintain and keep organized equipment service record.
- Experience with electrical and hydraulic systems diagnostics and repairs, small engines
- Experience with diesel and gas powered engines
- Some mig welding and torch cutting experience
- Ability to lift, push or pull 70+ pounds, climb, bend, kneel and work with arms raised
- Valid drivers' license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to effectively and safely use mechanics tools and equipment
- Able to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Must have own tools and tool box
- Personal and professional integrity