Location: Exton, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
- Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site/location in a safe, timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Loading, unloading and securing the equipment.
- Monday to Friday Hours - Local Deliveries- Home Every Night
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspection to ensure operational safety.
- Obtain required signatures on rental contracts, pick up and exchange forms.
- Demonstration of proper equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
- Perform other duties assigned as by the manager or authorized personnel.
- Provide good customer service standards for delivery service
- Complete inspection reports for out-going and returned equipment
- Complete log book and trip sheets meeting all D.O.T. and company record keeping requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 3 years of a clean DMV motor vehicle record required
- Valid Driver’s License with CDL Class B certification is preferred
- Medical Card required
- Working knowledge and understanding of Safety regulations and DOT guidelines.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.